CERA A. WHITE
- Careful attention to detail, with the ability to easily catch and troubleshoot errors as they arise during development.
- Skilled at understanding client needs and finding solutions through research, creativity, and independent thinking.
- Eager for new knowledge and experiences, with the ability to learn and adapt to new skills quickly.
- Graduated June 16, 2016.
Bachelor of Business Administration
- Major in Computer Information Systems, Minor in Global Studies.
- Graduated with Honors, GPA: 3.91.
- Honor Society, Alpha Lambda Delta, Member.
- Graduated December 12, 2012.
- Design and develop high-quality software applications by writing testable, efficient, well-documented code.
- Support and work with business users and product management to understand, analyze, and develop solutions to solve client-driven requirements.
- Utilize knowledge of a full range of technologies to implement intelligent UI/UX design, add functionality through a robust service-based architecture, and support efficient database operations.
Web Designer & Administrator
White Sun Crafts
- Designed and administered a complete data-driven e-commerce site from scratch using ASP.NET, which is integrated with PayPal in order to securely process online credit card transactions.
- Maintain and improve the site based on feedback and requirements from the client, which are logged through a custom-built support ticket tracking application where the client can submit issues and suggestions.
Training Supervisor & Inventory Specialist
RGIS Inventory Specialists
- Coordinate with a team of 6 to perform annual inventory audits for all Walgreens within the Greater Kansas City area, including regular travel to such cities as Topeka, KS and Columbia, MO.
- Count physical inventory in high-dollar areas such as pharmacies and stockrooms accurately and efficiently using the latest scanning equipment and software.
- Train new hires and employees in the proper use of scanning equipment and efficient counting techniques.
Web Developer & Office Intern
Meyer Accounting & Tax, LLC
- Created and maintained a database of additional client information to function alongside commercial tax preparation software, intended to allow office employees to access relevant information on a client more easily and quickly.
- Designed and implemented a new company website, including an accompanying mobile version, according to requirements set by the employer.
- Organized, filed, and created digital copies of client files while assisting with various office duties.